handirifle yes that is true but as Mr Majestic said I'm my own worst critic, I due enjoy the win, I am retired and 65 and I shoot almost daily since I have 200 yard range in my back yard, I know my guns can do it, and I know I can shoot a perfect point score maybe not all the xs but the points and I learned from this last match I should have spent more time practicing with the factory stock since this was all factory gun shoot only, but I screwed up and was practicing and searching for the right load and useing my benchrest stock, so Mr Tubbs is right and a great shooter you definitely learn from your wins and losses no doubt about it, there were alot of challengers in the match and like you all said 1x did it so now its back to the 30BR for the next match Sunday the 20th will be loading and shooting all wk, this will be a 500 point match 250 at 100 yards and the same at 200 I use my best I got my savage target action on a shouldered krieger barrel HV mounted on a Mcmillan edge stock so I am looking forward to that.

Thanks for all the great replies!