I appreciate all of the info. I think that I am leaning towards a Duracoat or a Cerakote job on the gun, but that may have to wait until I can locate someone to do it for me. I have no experience with it and from what I have read, it needs to be applied correctly or it most likely will not last like it is supposed to. I am thinking that I may use the MARPAT tape that scott597 suggested until I can get the gun painted. As far as the scope goes, I have come across a good deal on a Redfield Revolution 4-12x40 Accurange Reticle scope. I may be wrong, but I think that the Accurange Reticle will help with fast target acquistion. The variable power should be enough, at least to start with. I will be using that scope on a 22-250 that I ran across (a SWEEEET deal that I couldn't pass up) instead of the 243. I plan on putting a Bushnell 4200 Elite 6-24x40 on the 243. Hopefully by doing this, I will have a back up gun to use while I am haveing work done to the other gun. Also, with the 2 different scopes I will have a gun to use where some really long shots are possible while the other should be okay for closer shots. The 22-250 is a wood stock with a blue barrel, so I think that some of the MARPAT wrap should take care of that one for now.
If you think that I am thinking right, or wrong, on my ideas of setting these up then please let me know. I have never even hunted coyotes before, so any extra info or advice is always appreciated. I know that some of this will have to learned by experience, but I always try to get the advantage and eliminate alot of wasted time and effort by finding out what experienced hunters' opinions are. So please keep all the info coming my way. I am listening. Thanks again for all the help!