I have a Lyman DPS-II that I have used for about 5 or so years and quite a few rounds. It has been back 1 time for a rebuild the first year I had it. Lyman fixed it and no trouble since, until lately it seems to bind up and slows down then frees up and works fine. I am about ready to send it back again, I do like it and it is accurate. My son bought a Smart Reloader one as a back up and it was on sale. The first one we had just about ended up as a target it would not setup or hold where it was set. I sent it back and they sent me another one and I am using it now. I have loaded about 1500 or so rounds with it. It is a pain to set up but it is fast although I don't think it is as accurate as my Lyman, but part of that could be me. If you set it up to be really accurate it slows it up a lot, the way I have it set now it will throw one .1 or.2 high every now and again. The way I do it is watch the scale & when it does this dump it in the RCBS 505 and check it . I do not use the memory for loads in either one I have as it is too much trouble to set up.