Didn't mean to strike a nerve. You said I could not install the trigger only SSS could do it and make it work. Well I did it, is it as good as a SSS trued and timed, I personally have never pulled one but the one I installed is pretty good so yes it can be done.
Corey, I am sorry I didn't pick up you bought this trigger from a friend.

As I stated, their very delicate! Don't take any responses in the wrong way. It's good advice coming from some of the best shooters here. If I would have picked up your installing the trigger you bought from a friend, I to would have told you to have SSS T&T the action and install the trigger just as "I" did on the three I now own and currently have another one on order!

I as well as 82boy and others know that thousandths is critical with the Savage Action and Evolution Trigger! If you did just "drop" your Evolution trigger in and it worked, I would have to say that's luck! I will have to state it cannot be perfect. You might not be able to see or feel it, but after about 300 or so rounds, you will wonder what's going on with my action and trigger.

I would still have the action T&T by SSS. Mainly, just for the simple fact I use my index finger to load and unload the bullets! SSS has this procedure downpat! I was a few thousandths off on one of my actions and had to send it in as I wasn't as lucky as you!

I just went by the topic "SSS Trigger Adjustment" and asked which one you had and gave my opinion!