Right now the COAL is 2.770, I can push them out a little over 2.8" but the last round in the magazine will not feed. There are some custom bullets from Matrix they have a 107 and a 117 VLD and a 100 grain Cutting Edge match bullet that I might try as well as the 115's from DTAC and Berger. I know the 7 twist is a little fast but I wanted to run the heavies in this rifle as I have a .243 hunting rifle to run anything 85 to 100 grains and a 6x47 to run the varmint bullets offered in 6mm. So since McGowen only offers a choice of a 7 or 8 twist to handle these kind of bullets I opted for the 7.

I need to have this rifle feed from a magazine as I don't want to use it as a single shot. I'll eventually be adding CDI bottom metal and using AICS magazines. I've only put 70 rounds down the barrel so far with break in and load developement, so I'm hoiping the barrel will settle in after a few more rounds. Any way this is the first time I've ever tried anyting like this so it has been a learning experience.