What were the winds when you shot? How steady is your scope? My heartbeat oftentimes moves the crosshairs by about the horizontal spread so that could also be affecting the horizontal spread.

Have you looked at just the vertical dispersion for the groups?

Depending on your expectations and prior experience with this rifle, you may want to try a different powder. I'm just starting a similar exercise with the Hornady 87 gr BTHP and have gotten one five-shot group of .59" moa at 100 yards using H414. Of course others get better groups, but this one is almost certainly the best of my shooting career and my Savage .243 Win. is a Weather Warrior sporting a low-mid price 3-9X scope and a very inexpensive Caldwell rest.

Should you want to continue with the current ingredients, you could take a closer look at groups #3 (vert center = -0.311) and #4 (vert center =-.308). These look like they have the smallest vertical spread, and their centers are very close to the same height.

One could take an excursion of seating depth as the next step. Some rifle and bullet combinations seem to like a longer jump. Use some caution as you increase the depth -- your pressures and velocities will increase as the bullet is seated deeper.

What powder charge to choose? Group #3 seems to be 40.5 gr of H4350 with Group #4 being 40.8 grains. Since the velocity is likely to increase with seating depth, pick the intermediate load of 40.6 for the depth excursion. That should move the barrel time through the best accuracy node for this set up.

Good shooting!

Please let us know how things work out whichever set of advise, or combination you go with!