A pound off powder is gonna last a long time I can promise you that! I was looking at one of the handi rifles in 357 and was going to run a 357 Max reamer for a little more kick excuse the pun, I shot a couple of folks handi's and it just ain't for me I guess. I am thinking another rifle build as soon as I get done with my 308 Tac rifle but I've been working on it so far for almost 2 years now and was thinking about a 6x45 so I could shoot a bit more heavy bullet but still be able to push the pedal for some more speed if I wanted too and since I have found you guys and these pop gun rounds that may just be the ticket to a critter control rifle for these short ranges I'm shooting, I doubt I ever go sub-sonic since the crack really doesn't even sound right for a rifle from the 223 that people don't put the 2 together I'm thinking not to mention with the 223 the bullets are still traveling fast enough to do what they are supposed to do for human dispatching.

I was thinking about working up in tenths until I see some sort of pressure signs with these loads but I'll have to admit these flake powders are messy compaired to the others and it's taking some getting used too, funny how I noticed I would turn over the cases to make sure there was not a charge already in the case I guess I'm safer than I thought or just nervous! I need to make some dummies to check the distance to the lands with these bullets, I know what it is with the 75 A-Max but I'm thinking just seat these out as far as I can and try to adjust with powder charge weights like I do with my 308 and did when I had my AR. Later,