After much advice and a lot more research, I decided to update my list, this is my final list so there will be no more changes, I just decided to upgrade a few things:

-Lee Classic cast turret press with extra turrets (was a breechlock press, but decided to upgrade since I believe I will be loading for pistols in the future and would like the added versatility), lee safety prime, lee shell holders

-lee decapping die

-RCBS dies for 7mm-08, .270 Win, 30-06, and 300 WSM

-Lee perfect powder measure +RCBS powder trickler

-Lyman Universal Carbide case trimmer

-Lyman Case prep tool (was lee deburring tool)

-Lyman Ultrasonic cleaner

-Lee safety scale and Gemini-20 digital scale

Now on to the reloading supplies for each caliber:

-7mm-08: Ramshot Big Game (was rl-15), Barnes 120gr. TTSX (was Nosler E-Tip), Remington brass, CCI BR-2 primers (was CCI LR-M)

-.270 Win: Ramshot Hunter (was rl-22), Barnes 130gr. TTSX (was Nosler E-Tip), Winchester brass, CCI BR-2 primers(was CCI LR-M)

-30-06: Ramshot Big Game (was rl-19), Barnes 150gr. TTSX (was Nosler E-Tip), Remington brass, CCI BR-2 primers (was CCI LR-M)

-300 WSM: Ramshot Hunter (was rl-17), Barnes 175gr. LRX (was Nosler E-Tip) and Hornady A-MAX 208gr., Winchester Brass, CCI LR-M primers (Not sure about switching it to BR-2 primers, will probably switch in the future)

and thats it, thanks everyone for the help and advice, this is definitely going to be my starting setup.