Pretty sure my Gauges are OK, as is my head spacing...I suspect something is amiss with my reloads. Dimensionally they check out...but...

OK...bought a new box of FGMM in 168 (didnt have the 175's I like) all 20 rounds chamber flawlessly with a little (very little) resistance on the last 1/4"-1/2" of so of bolt handle down stroke...so pretty sure I'm head spaced correctly.

I bought some plastic boxes the other day to store the ammo in...72 rounds total loaded gives me 3 1/2 boxes loaded.

I pulled 10 rounds randomly from each box to chamber check.

Box 1, of the 10, 5 would chamber somewhat, there was resistance in the entire downward stroke of the bolt handle but they would technically chamber but I am suspect of them dimensionally. 5 would not chamber whatsoever acting as if they were NO-GO Gauges

Box 2, 9 NO-GO and 1 would chamber but similar to the rounds in box 1

Box 3, 6 NO-GO and 4 would chamber, 2 as in box 1, hard to chamber requiring more force than necessary to close bolt. and 2 would chamber "almost normally" not quite as good as factory ammo but not as much force as the round in box 1.

Probably need to get a bullet puller and full length re-size all of them over again...I hate de-capping live primers...

Capt Beach