Hi there,
I am having an issue fitting a Hart LRT stock from Stocky's to a Savage 10FP, and could use a little insight. For the most part, the stock is a drop in fit. I cleaned up the inletting just a bit so that the rear pillar would fit flush in the trigger guard recess. Fitting the triggerguard itself proved to be a little more difficult.

This is my triggerguard, the raised area in the front will not allow the guard to fit into the inlet flush with the stock.

This configuration results in the rear action screw being about .2 or so too short.

From the LRT page on Stocky's website:

Before I realized that the above said LRV, I went ahead and ordered a mod 12 triggerguard from the savage parts department. I received part #105417, which looks good on the depth, but not so much on the length.

I was hoping that someone with prior experience with these stocks might provide me with the correct part number for a triggerguard. I've entertained the thought of getting a longer rear action screw from Brownell's, but I'd really rather buy the correct part, and have everything fit nicely. If you could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. That being said, this stock is absolutely gorgeous. It's the Granite Grey color, but contains much more blonde than I anticipated, with some red streaks here and there, that make it look really sharp. Please pardon the awful pictures.