I posted a question in a thread "shoots worse after bedding" and after some dremel work the groups went back down. After some more shooting and load testing with 3 and 4 shot groups I've seen a pattern see pic. I adjusted my windage after the two "fowler" shots then shot the groups.

I've been trying different bullets, powders, bipod vs sandbags and shooting styles of hard hold to more free recoiling. I will explain my rifle. Stevens 200 long action, 25-06 AI, shillen stainless select varmint contour, rifle basix trigger, recoil lug from northlander, BVSS take of stock, bedded. I do not have any type of cheek rest, which I suspect could be part of the problem. I have used the scope and rings (Vortex Viper 6.5-20) on two other rifles without getting this pattern. I have checked the action screws several times and they are tight, but I have not used a torque wrench. I don't shoot more that 5 shots in a row and do not let the barrel get too warm.

I've been shooting 85 gr nbts and 90 gr barnes solids with H4350, RL17, H4831SC, and H1000. I'm using data from a Sierra manual, which I think is pretty conservative, and I have had no signs of pressure. I'm using winchester brass, nect turned and redding dies...Type S bushing fl sizing dies and Type D seating die.

I have what I consider a solid bench made from some heavy tubing with two layers of 1/2 plywood which is anchored into concrete with 1/2" concrete anchor bolts. I have tried shooting off a bipod with rear sand bag and sand bags front and rear. Before shooting I slide the rifle slightly in the bags to see if it will recoil straight. I've been paying a lot of attention to my shooting form and have not figured out what my errors could be.