It's officially time to change out the barrel on my .270win. I've been putting it off long enough & lately, accuracy / consistancy has gotten bad. Real bad. Disappointingly bad. I already have a shiny new Savage factory replacement barrel (I got for next to nothing) and the barrel nut wrench. I need to locate an action wrench however, I keep coming up with 2 types. One type captures the action from the exterior, another type slides inside the action like the bolt would.
Am I missing something (besides my marbles) on this action wrench issue? If there is in fact 2 types, which one would be best? I'm concerned about damage to the action in the event I have a rifle where the barrel nut is superglued in place.
Thanks in advance for any input, opinions, criticism, innuendo or threats.

P.S. - One last item of interest. I am, in fact, a full fledged Savage addict. My other guns are occasionally neglected because of my Savage rifles (except my carry Glock). Whatever action wrench I end up with, I'd like it to be reuseable. Very reuseable. I can't help think this will not be the last time I change a barrel on a Savage.