Thought Id share a great story & pics with ya fellas. I have been hunting every day & night since last saturday (Opening General Gun Day). Tammy (My beautiful bride) has had to work all weekend, but she said she had tues & wed off this week. So I made her a promise that if she saw "A Big One" on either of her days off, she could take it. Well yesterday at 6am she got to see 8 doe's and it really got her blood pumping. This morning she really did'nt want to crawl out of bed, but I managed to talk her into it. I told her I would get the kids off to school, and she could go alone. So 530am off she went to go sit in the blind. She took along my Custom Savage Edge in 6tcu, loaded with sierra 75gr hollow point running along at a modest 2600fps. I told her if she saw a buck to aim just below his head, right in the middle of his neck. Sure enough about 730am I heard a pop! 30 seconds later she was calling me on her cell phone with a voice she could hardly control. "Ryan, Ryan, I I I I I I got a BIG ONE!"...Here is the end result fellas. The 75gr Sierra did'nt pass through, it blew up like a grenade inside him. (Just what I wanted it to do) She said it was a Bang, Flop, and that he never even twitched. A real nice mature 9pt that weighed in at 176lbs. Shot was aprox 75 yards. I told her we will get it mounted, as you dont get the opportunity to get a deer of this class in FL to darn often. Im glad we got this one out of the heard cause he had a very bad broken ankle, it had healed good, but he walked on the side of it. Tammy said he really did'nt walk with a gimp, but it had to be painfull for him. My Big 8 Pointer is still alive, as I saw him last night standing in the middle of the road, maybe I will get as lucky as Tammy later this week! Cheers, BR