As i had posted earlier, i bought a 12fvss from one of our members and it was shooting good groups, for the most part interlocking. The stock on it was a b&c duramax and it worked well. I got to wondering if it would shoot even better if the action area was floated, so i called b&c and asked the lady who answered the phone, (marty) if i should do that, she went and asked one of the techs and was told yes.

To make a long story short, i did float it and the groups became 2-3". I called b&c back and talked to tara who said no it shouldn't be floated, send it in. I did and i have an e-mail this morning saying they won't fix it because of the two cheek piece holes on the comb. I had offered to pay for repairs even though it was caused by their advice to float it.

So now i need a new stock and could use some help finding the right one. The duramax fit me well, but i'm having a hard time buying another after their customer service. The varmint/tactical type stocks don't seem to fit me good at all. So any thoughts on this would help, thanks. blue