My first time posting but I am a great Savage fan and have perused the boards over the last few months. My problem is I bought a new Edge .223 last month and was just amazed at it's accuracy but a few days ago I was firing some practice rounds and the cocking button came " uncocked " as I was ejecting an empty shell. This entailed taking the bolt out and manually cocking the firing pin before the bolt would seat again. I thought this was a fluke so I tried a few more rounds and it did it again. If I very carefully raise the bolt handle as far as it will go and pull straight back it works fine but if I'm trying to crank a fast second round in it goes out of sync. Anybody else have this problem ? I've sent the rifle off to Savage but my gun store guy said the last he sent in took two months. Great and coyote hunting is just getting good. I've read the trigger spring solution and was getting ready to try that but I haven't read anything about the bolt being a problem. Other wise the rifle is great. Thanks for reading and the site is great