Ok just looking for some "Real World" velocities from these 2 cartridges. I know there are a few folks on here that shoot these 2 rounds, and I'm hoping they chip in some info. This will be a hunting gun, 99.9% Michigan Whitetails, shots under 200yds. There are 4 bullets I'm looking at running- 80gr Barnes TTSX- 100gr Nosler Ballistic Tip- 100gr Sierra ProHunter- and of course my go to bullet for my 25-06 a 100gr Nosler partition.
The gun I'm looking at screwing the barrel on is a Stevens Model 200 in 22-250 with a staggered feed, which is Tailor made for either round. Either round will fit the magazine of this gun with a 100gr bullet seated to the base of the neck, so more than likely I will need alittle free bore cut in to either barrel.
Looking at a Factory contour Barrel cut to 20" to 22" (shorter the better but don't want to lose to many FPS).
The barrel will more than likely start as a 250-3000 from midway (unless someone has one laying around and wants to part with it ??).
I would like to keep the velocity above 3000fps.
So are these reasonable exceptions from either of these rounds ?

and last but not least these are the only 2 rounds I'm looking at so the 6mm and 6.5 are out are out
Thanks for your help