I bought this 110 around 1999 if that is any help or important. It is a long action rifle that I use for hunting. I have been thinking I would like to tinker with a 7mm as another cartridge for hunting. If it could also be turned into a 223 for off season plinking/varmint that would be great. I know some of these changes will require changing the bolt face and either changing or modifying the magazine so if possible please add that to the response. This is a project that I will take in the off season so I have a few months to go and want to use that time to start getting the tools/parts needed.
A little background on me...
I do like to tinker with things, I know the dangers (most of them) that I am taking working with a gun but I am good with my hands and following directions. So far in this gun I installed the rifle basix trigger, I change the barrel to an A&B barrel, and Choate Ultimate Sniper Rifle Stock. I have done some reloading but I am not in deep on that. I always seem to run out of time to work a load. Rifle shoots well under 1.5 moa at 100 yds and no problem keeping it at 3 inch groups at 200 (im sure it can do a lot better with a good shooter) with an occasional "flier".
I do my own mechanics for all my vehicles and small engines and like building stuff. Like I said, I can follow directions... ;D

Thanks for y'alls help.