I got replacement for my LRP from Savage, if you recall my "whining spree" 1 - 2 month ago. What they send me, I even jump of the chair when I opened the box, it was SS right bolt left port rifle in gray laminate BR stock 26" SS fluted barrel in 6BR, on the box it read LRPV, I checked catalog, but there no LRPV with BR stock. Because previously I had 260 Rem, 6BR was new to me, I had to buy dies brass bullets etc. Finally I got my first loads so I took rifle for a test, it is solid 0.5" - 0.6" 5 shot shooter. What I noticed during my range trip, that I had tough time opening bolt, and brass came out all scratched up. For my next session I loaded fire-formed brass, which I neck sized. This time I had hard time closing and opening bolt and brass came out all scratched. Trying figure this issue I look down chamber, wow it has machine marks allover. Looks like someone let reamer scratch walls of the chamber. Called Savage, well they want it back and when they saw pictures of the stock they wanted back even more. Is this stock really higher quality then HS, beats me pillars have no contact with action, thing is I bedded it already so I'm not sure if they really need my stock back. Do I want to send it back again, not really it took more then a month previously before I called them and they offer me replacement and since they are closed for 2 week, who knows when I'll get anything back from them. Yes chamber is defective it needs to be re-chambered or something needs to be done, because I'm destroying valuable brass. Would you guys send it back, or find alternative way to get it fixed and fast?

picture added

[img width=416 height=450]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/5466/6mmchamber8.jpg[/img]