Hello everyone. New to this forum. Finally took my New Axis in .223 caliber to the range. Shot targets at the 100 and 200 yard line. I used an old 4X Redfield scope. Once I zeroed the scope, I did pretty good at hitting my targets (one gallon fruit juice jugs). These jugs come in different colors so they are easy to view at long distances. I fired Remington - 55 gr; PMC - 55 gr FMJ-BT and Monarch - 55gr FMJ-BT ammo. No issues loading or ejecting the rounds. No regrets buying the weapon. Too much plastic on the rifle (just an observation, not a complaint). My next accessory purchase will be a bipod. Any suggestions? Someone from another thread mentioned an utg tactical from Cheaper Than Dirt. Also, I noticed a local vendor has a Sevens Model 200 in .243 caliber for sale for $295. This particular weapon has iron sights and is also tapped and drilled for a scope. When researching this rifle, I noticed some of these models have iron sights and some do not. Why do some Steven Model 200 have the iron sights and others do not? Were the ones with iron sights a limited edition? Just wondering.