hey just wanted to tell ya'll my story. Earlier this evening my duaghter and i were watching t.v. and i noticed something out the front window, from a distance it looked like a ferret, i then got up to get a closer look when i noticed my neighbor who is a cop and his wife walking into my yard , so i opened the door and figured they were going to ask for help getting their ferret, but instead he asked if i had a .22 rifle in which i quickly replied yes i do why, he then told me that it was a hairless skunk across the road. so i told him i would use my 17hmr so i did not have to get very close, once i got the safe opened i loaded 3 rounds just in case, well i went out side and from about 40yds freehanded i took a shot and wouldn't you know it the skunk fell over as you all would say DRT with nothing more than a death quiver, i even got a slight cheer from that guys wife, what was wierd was how shaky i was after the shot why i do not know but it was exciting, not to mention i live inside city limits and the police needed my assistance. anyhow hope you all enjoy i do not know what exactly was wrong with the skunk but he had very little body hair and was acting kinda wierd being out before dark.

J