I called Savage yesterday after buying a new "F" class stock to buy the (3) action screws a the little wood screw that holds the rear of the trigger guard. They charge me $20.00 plus shipping. Pretty expensive for screws they pay pennies a piece for. I needed them so I paid it. Here is the real catch when you buy a complete New Savage action you don't get the screws and when you buy a new Savage stock you don't get these screws. So on any new gun build you are going to have to buy these screws separate. No matter who you buy the action and stock from. I bought a New target action from Northland shooting(Jim Briggs) yesterday and he informed me of this. Thank God for people like Jim Briggs to keep us in formed on what the changes are coming out of Savage like the new action spacing changes. i could have bought a stock and the not be able to find a action to fit it. Or ever worse I could have bought one of the ( New shorter spaced action) and would have had or sell either the stock or the action to be able to put the gun together. Thanks Jim!! Please pass on any new information you get about changes Savage is making to keep us Savage owners up to date.