Ok just a little history on the rifle. It's a pre accu-trigger 110. Stock trigger lightened. 28" mcgowen 1" full bull barrel. Jp enterprises recoil eliminator. Choat ultimate sniper stock. Assembled by me. Headspaced off a once fired neck sized case.

The rifle was zeroed at around 280 and was around 16-18 low at 400 with my reloads. Which were 139gr hornady sst with max load of hodgdon h4831. It was minute of horse apple repeatedly at 300.

I shot all of them up and had a new box of factory Winchester silver tip ballistic 150gr. I figured I would shoot them up. So I Aimed at a hole in a sign at 400. Wind was 6-7 direct right to left. And baaad heat mirage. I just threw three down range in about 15 seconds to see where it hit compared to my reloads.

Well it was only 1.75 or so low and had a 3 shot group of exactly 1 3/8! I was not even trying to group.

So these shot abou 14" higher then then 139gr at max load at 400! I am sold!!

I put a dime up for size comparisons.

The wind startEd kicking up so I left after this. Can't wait to go back and actually shoot for groups with no mirage! I see a 1" group possible. Factory amo and a home built rifle.