So I recently Purchased a savage 22 semi auto at a local gun show for $75. Im not 100% on the model but I believe from some surfing around that it is a model 6a. When I got the gun home I brought it out to our little range, loaded the tube and tried cocking it. the action was a little tight but it slid up yet failed to chamber a round. I tried directly loading the chamber with a round and this fired, yet still failed to cycle the next round. I brought it back inside, unloaded it, and took the stock off and examined it. it appears that the there are 3 small screws missing and they might be the source of the problem. I plan on taking it to a gunsmith this week to have him take a look at it and to go ahead and give it a good cleaning, because upon closer inspection it was quite dirty. anyone have similar problems or solutions for this gun? and how much should i expect to pay at a smith for what i need done?

I'm also wondering if anyone knows how to go about mounting a scope on it since it has no sort of rail.
and if there is anywhere online that accessories can be found for it, like stocks, bipods, scopes, ets.[img][/img]