I have a .25-20 carbine barrel that I bought because I had 2 full boxes of Remington factory ammo. I bought the barrel new from Ed's several years ago and fired the 2 boxes of factory ammo and there it sat. The barrel shot very well with one box of ammo and okay with the other so I knew it had good potential. About this time, the .25 caliber 75 grain Speer flatpoint was discontinued, this was the bullet I wanted to shoot (of course) so I completely lost interest in the project. This past weekend I had a couple of tables at one of the bigger area gunshows so I took the barrel, dies and brass along and put it on the table. I had several lookers but nobody bit so I brought it back home, the dilemma is what to do with it. I thought I would ask for input from my fellow enthusiasts before making the final decision, the options I have considered are:

1. Continue to try to sell it

2. Keep it and rechamber it to something else

3. Lop it off into a pistol length barrel and shoot it

4. Stick it back in the safe so somebody can dig it out for my estate sale

I have thought seriously about a rechamber as just about anything I can think of would clean up the .25-20 and I happen to have 100 new pieces of .25-35 Winchester brass laying around. So what do you good folks think?

Thanks in advance!