Hey everyone, I have a couple of bedding questions. I've read the tech article on the main page but I'm still confused on a couple of things. Please bare with me, this is a project I want to do and I'm just in the research portion right now.

Gun: 200 Stevens in .270, factory stock

1.) The magazine. The Stevens has the internal magazine and I'm not sure about this area. I'm assuming I take the magazine out?

2.) The action/barrel. I apply the release agent to the bottom of the un-scoped action and the underside of the barrel, correct?

3.) Put modeling clay in the grooves of the barrel nut. After I put the action in and let it harden, does the bedding not stick to the clay? Is this the only area that I put the clay? How do I keep the bedding material out of the slot where the trigger goes through the stock? Action screw holes

4.) Can I bed the whole length of the stock to stiffen it up or does this do nothing?

Obviously I'm still a little fuzzy on these areas so I hope I can get some answers. If anyone could provide me with some pictures then that would be very helpful as well. I tend to do better with these kind of things with pictures anyways. If I have any other questions I'll be sure to ask. Hopefully I won't be dogged for asking so many questions! Haha thanks in advance, I appreciate it.