Hello! I've been wanting a big bore woods thumper that I don't mind banging around for a while now. I happened upon a 2005 stevens 200 in 300 win mag that was in pretty rough shape visually but paid next to nothing for it and it cleaned up quite nicely. I'm still new to non chassis savages as my only other one is a 10 ba stealth in 308. From my searching here, the stevens is a blind mag staggered feed(mag body physically attached to the receiver) with a small shank barrel nut.

I'm going to use this action as a base for a 458 win mag build. I was gifted what I believe to be a long action accu stock with the full aluminum bedding. The action holes line up and I know I'll need an accu lug with my new barrel to use this stock, but what I can't seem to find is a block off plate to allow me to continue to run the blind mag. It would be sweet to run a bottom metal for aics mags, but my goal with this build is to keep the cost as low as possible.

I'm not saying I want to use cheap parts, just that if possible it would be both easier and cheaper to keep the current blind mag setup. I'll be using an e.r. shaw barrel. Here are some pics of what I have. If anyone has any info on the bottom plate for this stock it would be greatly appreciated!