Yep, Varget for all of this. :) The 108gn had a node at the 28.9gn point, which was almost the same vel as the 103gn at 28.0gn. I tried both at the higher node as well and had same difference in accuracy, but the 108s at the higher node had some sticky cases. Still is a bit baffling. It is probably just a twist rate and CG location issue. The rifle does fit better since I modified it with an adjustable cheek piece. I also got some N150 today, mainly for my cast bullet loads, but, might try it in this gun as well.

Dave, Thanks. Yeah 1/4MOA is new territory for me. I am hoping this is not a one time deal. After all, if you shoot enough eventually the bullets will go in the same spot :)

Gren, I think you may be right about the 108's. I don't have any more and probably won't ever buy anymore with the Vtac's doing this well. I used Bergers in my .308 and they did well, but, only if touching or jammed a bit into the lands. Given the cost I will stick with the Vtac's. And I will try the higher node with these to see how well they do. Since I don't compete I am happy with these and the lower vel of the BR vs BRA or other cartridges. I did think about the choice a lot before I bought the barrel. It was a tough decision between the BR, BRA, 6x47 and 6CM. The 'moderate' velocity levels (and resulting longer barrel life) along with no case mods was why I stuck with the BR.