I own a Savage 110 (Long Action) with Bottom Bolt Release. Today I installed a Timney trigger. The installation was very quick and easy to do, as well as all the settings. Unfortunately, the trigger does not fit in my Savage 110 stock because of the sear engagement screw (meets the Bottom Bolt Release). It says on the Timney homepage: "Bottom Bolt Stop Release rifles will accept our trigger but need modification to sear engagement screw". Unfortunately I could not find instructions to this "fix" on the internet. Does anyone have a hint/link or maybe even instructions? That would be great!

By the way: If I completely remove the sear engagement screw and set my overtravel appropriately low, then I can insert the trigger into the stock and the trigger works perfect! It then also does not trigger randomly and breaks safely at about 1.5-6 lbs. Maybe that is the solution as well? Or is there something that argues against that? I will also make a test the days on the shooting range, so far everything was tested dry with buffer cartridges.

Greetings from Germany!
Felix