Hi Guys,
I have a brand new 110 Storm (10 Storm would be more correct but they don't seem to be distinguishing as much anymore).
Anyway, I installed a set of Leupold Backcountry mounts, the ones that look like Talley knock offs, and when I set a level on the bottom halves the front one leans to the left. Sure enough when I tried to bore sight my scope it took the entire 35MOA of adjustment to get the crosshair to point at the same fence post as the barrel.

I thought it could be an issue with the mounts, so I swapped the front one for the back one and there's no change, front one still leans left. Looks like Savage built me a twisted receiver, or miss drilled the holes.

For this upcoming hunting season there's not much time left, so I'm going to try some old style Leupold STD windage adjustable rings & bases. For the longer term, I'm not exactly thrilled with a crooked rifle. If I send it back to Savage, what will they do about it?

I've found quite a few discussions on this topic, but none that followed up after the OP got the rifle back. Anybody been down this road?