Why is it:

Your wife takes the closed door on you reloading room as an open invitation to come in, sit down and tell you all about her day?

You always drop the last primer you have and lose it in the pile of spent primers at your feet?

No company makes a spent primer catcher that actually catches spent primers?

All of the reloading dies for boring rounds are $29.00 and dies for all of the fun rounds are $129.00?

We sweat thousandths of a inch and tenths of a grain, knowing full well that we are going to pull the 5th shot of a group and turn a .15" group into a 1.5" group?

I have partially full cans of 20 different powders and only use 3 ?

Every beginning reloader makes posts requesting the "magic" load for their round, when we all know that there is no magic round for every rifle?

All of us veteran reloaders still have to try someones "magic" load for our round, when we all know that there is no magic round for every rifle?

A wife can't look at a credit card statement and realize that all of those invoices from Midway, Midsouth, Graf's etc. are really SAVING money?

A bullet that produces "dead right there", "struck by lightning" and "dropped in their tracks" performance for one guy, may "crippling losses" for another. Are deer that variable in their resistance to bullets?

When used for hunting, brand new Lapua brass is ejected into tall grass and buries itself, never to be found again.

When used for hunting, crusty old brass on its last reloading is ejected into tall grass it lays right on top, as if it is begging for a ride home?

The powder that really turns my rifle on, is either hoarded by every other shooter in the country or is only made in Stuborg Sweeden on Thrusday afternoons that fall on the full moon.

Teenagers don't find the resizing of 200 pcs. of brass as much fun as shooting them?

I am sitting here writing this post when I have 200 pcs. of brass to resize?