It's the dingus I tell you! It's not just the two stagy-ness but the dingus too! I'm going to replace it on both my Savages.

I like the Jard trigger for its self contained cartridge design but there is no adjustment. You can buy two different weight ranges but they are fixed. There are plusses and minuses to this.

Then there is the Rifle Basix SAV-2. I have one, it's good but you can slam fire it off if you twiddle it too low. I've seen it, we've all seen it. It's still a wonderful trigger but like the Target Accutrigger, if you make it a hair trigger you're going to shoot a hole it something you didn't intend to,

Then there is the new-ish one I'm looking at from Elfmann Tactical, the ELF Savage 110 SE Precision Rifle Trigger. This isn't a cartridge trigger but it's just as easy to install. It has a ball bearing, interchangeable flat and curved trigger shoes. The trigger shoes also has a very large finger contact patch that can be repositioned vertically. However, according docs, the lowest it can go is 1lb 4oz. So the OEM Target Accutrigger can be set lower but sometimes it's not about the lightest weight trigger.

So what do you learned folks think? What is your experience? I wish I didn't mind the Target Accutriggers but I do and they have to go...