Hey ya'll, looking for some information or guidance. I've got an old Savage action that I'd like to get up and running but need a few parts and have struck out searching. Did a lookup with Savage customer service and the action is from a 111 FCXP3. It's a staggered feed blind mag setup. Unfortunately when I came into possession the blind mag and all the associated parts were removed. It currently sits as an action, bolt & trigger assembly with no stock or mag parts. I'd like to get the action up and running as a hunting rifle and would be just as happy with the old blind mag setup as a new DBM setup. The trouble I'm running into is finding parts that would allow me to do either. I've combed the forums quite a bit and found a lot of info pointing to CDI from years past. Sounds like thats no longer an option. Numrich has the parts listed but all out of stock it seems (https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-man...eries/111fcxp3) Sounds like there are some rigged up options involving milling or dremeling the action but id prefer not do that unless absolutely necessary. Hoping to get the magazine situation figured out before finding a stock.

Anyway I guess the real ask is do any of you have insight as to where a guy could find the blind mag parts new or used (would be great if someone had em in the old parts bin wasting away and ready to sell )? Or do ya'll have any other feasible recommendations as to how to get the gun up and running? Or a factory detachable mag setup? Or hell, even an aftermarket one at this point.. not super particular, just going to use it as a meat gun. Any configuration would beat its current use as a paper weight in the safe.

Full disclosure, this is my first Savage action so please excuse any rookie ignorance. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!