I'm a beginner looking for good information regarding reloading. My goal is to be able to prepare - and eventually develop - my own rounds (6.5 Creedmoor and .270Win) for long range target use.

Right now I'm just trying to get a bead on what set of equipment I should look at to get me started. The reloader appears to be the most expensive single item in the list of gear I will need, so I'm looking at all the alternatives.

I just discovered the Lee Deluxe Automatic Processing Press (APP) Single Stage Press Kit: https://leeprecision.com/app-automat...cessing-press/ @ ~$110 shipped.

I'm still not entirely familiar with all the different types of process involved in brass and bullet prep (still learning!) but to my untrained eye this thing appears to be able to do everything I've come across so far in terms of press work, yet it's just ~20% the cost of something like a Forster co-ax press.

This seems to be too good to be true, so am I missing something?

Its very fast, so I wonder if it will be accurate enough to produce precision rounds - assuming I take my time and don't simply churn? Are there any specific pressing processes that it cannot do? Is it not compatible with certain dies? Or is this really a great, fast, cheap "do it all" press that should do everything I'm likely to need as a beginner?

Ross.