I joined this group because I had had good accuracy with the Savage rifles. I purchased a new Mod 12 Bench Rest in 6mm Norma BR stock number 18614. In November of last year, after a busy pre-hunting season (I am an independent gunsmith by trade) I decided to see what I had before I set it up. I ran my borescope down the barrel just to see what Savage put on their flagship models before I shot it. To my absolute shock, the rifling was a disaster. Squiggle cuts, swarf scars, gouges, lands upset for a good length of the barrel. This was a virgin barrel. I took 2 dozen photographs. I called CS & all seemed good as they sent a RMA and estimated a 3 week TAT. Off it went. I heard nothing from Savage Arms. Tracking indicated it arrived 11/27/19. On 2/5/20 I sent an email of inquiry to the CS rep & received no reply. I then called CS on 2/12/20 and the rep said it was waiting for parts. I found this most troubling. I tried to clear up the real reason for return, however, though polite, she didn't seem to really understand why the unit was there. Fast forward to 4/16/20 I sent all this information with a cover letter, Certified-Return Receipt Requested, to the CS rep and Corporate. Both were signed for. That was 3 weeks ago....crickets. I have as of today sent yet another email to the CS rep out of complete loss of what else to do. I AM pleased I did not burn off several rounds @ $2.30 each. For this kind of money, do you think someone at Savage Arms would care? It never should have made it through inspection. 5 1/2 months is a long time. Anyone have any ideas?