I am going to Lincoln tomorrow and get one of those comparators it they have one. If they don't I might wait and get that and a few other things online unless with the China virus deal the shipping would be very slow. I thought I could do it another way but there are two problems with the way I am doing it. I know it is time to do more than neck size. On the case that gave trouble I won't even tell you what I came up with for a measurement. I don't see how it would be possible to get the dimension I did and will try it again with the comparitor. The other brass that was fired I think I am safe to say that my measurements would be a fairly close and it is definitely time to do a little more than neck size with the other brass. I believe the shoulder has been pushed out .006"-.0065". The bolt has more resistance too.

I despise the digital calipers. It is nearly impossible to get the same reading twice. About the only thing is get a half dozen readings and average them. I really need to get a 0-1", 0-3" micrometer and a 0-2" would be nice but I can probably get by with the two I mentioned.

I might take the gun to a local guy that is not a gunsmith by profession but is good. I am almost afraid to shoot again until someone looks it over.