Got 12FV in 223, 6.5,.308. Putting fixed power super snipers on them. Already got a pair of the swfa low rings. They were forty bucks. Any opinions on those rings would be appreciated. I don't know, but looking at the, it seems out of proportion/overkill to have 6 screws holding a ring together, and yet only one horizontal screw holding the clamp part to the rail. Looking at the inner 30mm bore of the rings, It dont really look impressive, or that each cap was machined/designated for each bottom half. But, maybe there just fine, and it would cost much more for something that would have no to little more benefit in performance. I'm not qualified to judge, what I'm questioning here, so thats why I asking? Please give me your thpoughts, or reccomend another brand/model, as I would'nt mind mixing it up a lil here. I can afford to spend a lil more, if theres good reason too.

So, as for rails, it seems the EGW is well liked amongst you people here, and that the 4100 EGW, is the proper one for the 12FV. But, to me, looking at it in the pick, it looks weak in the center. The ribs are concaved near center. Is that so the bottom side of low profile rings have clearance?
The weaver ones, it looks like the picatinny ribs are solid all the way acrosss. Can I get some feedback on this, or what you suggest, and why, please?

Both are about 40 bucks. I don't know the proper part #, for the weaver one, that fits the 12FV ?
I see others for twice the price, and don't know why. I also see a EGW, thats made of steel, instead of alum, for about 80 bucks if I rember right.
I'm all ears?