Hi all,

I recently purchased a Savage 12FV, and had a great experience shooting it for the first few dozen rounds. Then, however, a factory bullet became stuck in the barrel after being ejected unfired. So, I sent the rifle into Savage for some warranty work, and about 4 and a half weeks ago, I got confirmation that the rifle had been accepted by their factory from the USPS. I have not heard anything since, and I tried calling Customer Support, but everytime I do, the call is disconnected after about 5 minutes. After finally speaking with someone, I was informed that lately a 4-6 week wait time is expected for repairs, and then got disconnected, so I accepted that answer, and decided to wait for 2 more weeks before I'd call back. Any idea why I can't stay connected to their service? I'm at home on my cell phone when I call, and have had no problems in the past with other numbers. I'm wondering if what I've decided to do is the right move at this point, or if I should do something differently. Let me know what you all think.