For the time being I have decided to postpone my 6.5 win mag build and get a nice trainer put together. I have to many other projects to wrap up that need the finishing touches, like my 10FP and glass for a 280 rem that's in the works now. I have a MK II sporter barrel and love it. Also have a model 93 in 22mag and love it as well. I would like to stick with 22LR because of low ammo cost. Not to mention it is a blast shooting my MK II out to 200 yards. Here are some features I am definitely looking for. Heavy barrel, accu-trigger and bolt action. Stock choice is simple. A Boyds tacticool. My question is on their website it states that the stock inlet is for a 93 receiver but can fit a MK II with additional hardware. What all is needed to fit a MK II into that stock and is it a nice fit? I will more than likely top it off with a rimfire tech base to obtain more elevation range. Optic choice will be one of the following. Vortex crossfire, bushnell elite 10x, or SS 10x. Weaver tactical rings will be used as I have had great luck with them. Thoughts and suggestions on my plans??? Also please share your experiences with the Boyds tacticool. Thanks!