[QUOTE=Harpoon1;454206]Well, I purchased the gun to shoot a mile+!

And according to StrelokPro, the 300 Noslers out perform the 250 Hornady’s at that distance and beyond. Nosler says their BC is .800. Which is probably a little on the optimistic side but, the Bergers have an even higher BC, so switching to them would give me an even greater advantage over the 250’s.

Well enjoy yourself, that would or at least should be the whole idea. Pick a nice day with little wind and things will tend to go better.
I would suggest putting up a target or picking one out at about 1500 as well as a mile if at all possible. Be prepared for a surprise in the performance difference between the two distances.
BC numbers are used today as a means to sell bullets. But velocity controls what that number actually is to a large degree.
Im not aware of any bullet maker indicating the required velocity in order to achieve the listed BC number however.
Some do list the recommended twist in order to stabilize them, but ive not seen any velocity suggestions.
Custom bullet makers like Cutting Edge tend to avoid posting BC numbers on their boxes for that very reason.
The best way for you to find out what works and what dosent is to do as you plan and try for yourself.