1st let it be known I am not an expert, but I come across this ballistics program that for the $12 price tag, I think is one heck of a deal.

the name is Strelok Pro, it installs on an android ( may be available for I* as well ). It has a ton of scopes in it, pick your and it will show the reticule, setup your caliber, enter in
the sightin data and weather etc., can do moa, mrad or both, elevation, windage, inches, clicks, metrics, energy, will show you hold point on the target ( also customizable ) with your reticle, you can adjust your elevation on that screen to change shown hold point, calculate amount of lead based on info you input...

you can pick from quite a few factory loads for all calibers, or input your handload data for loads.

heck I don't know, got way more than I am smart enough to understand, yet is pretty simple to figure out how and what to do. Compared to some others and it appears to match as for the hold points, you can set your range, calculate, or go to table and it will show you in my case 100 to 1000 yards in 100 yard increments, but you can put in what you want it to show.

only way to beat the price is if it was free ( and there is a free version ) but for $12 well worth the money.

See what you think, Strelok Pro..

may the "dings" be with you...