Let me just start off by saying I have come to really be "perturbed" at people who send in reviews for products.....LOL. I have made the decision on my scope for my new 110 Tactical, and will be topping it with a Nikon Black FX-1000 6x24x50 (now on sale for 729.00). So, I decided I will use the Precision Mount that Nikon makes for this scope, as it gets good reviews. But then there is the height question when using a 20moa rail. There are 2 reviews from people saying they bought the medium height, and had to send them back for the MSR height, due to the canted rail. They state mediums would work with a 0moa rail, but the 20moa rail (which I have, causes the bell to hit the barrel. And then there are exactly 2 reviewers who state the medium mount is a little high when using a 20 moa rail. That's the exact opposite!!! I realize the easy thing to do is take the rifle to Cabela's and tell them to mount it, but this is something I really just wanted to do myself. Unless someone else knows, I guess I'll go with MSR height, as this is a long scope, especially with a sunshade on it.