Man what a lovely gun to shoot. I had never shot a creedmoor rifle so I was expecting it to shoot a bit like a 308 but i found the recoil to be quite a bit better than the 308 amazingly. This mag does better on 8 rounds than 10. Never wants to get that first round loaded. The bolt is a little bit stiff, anyone else have this issue ? Not a big issue. Just not as easy going as some other bolt action guns I've shot.

I bore sighted and she shot pretty well at 100 yrds. Just spent the day getting to know the rifle and the scope. Going back for more next weekend. Found that a bipod on this rifle isn't necessary for distance shooting. I ended up taking it off and just using sand bags, had way better shots. The cheek rest on the stock isn't the most comfortable thing, and on a cold day it definitely isn't. Im going to be looking for a solution for that if anyone has any ideas.

Creedmoor ammo is EXPENSIVE. At least here in CA. $40 a box with tax for 140 grain Hornady match. I may have to order some online find a good deal somewhere have it shipped to my FFL. Or make my own. Anyone found that making their own 6.5 rounds is any cheaper ?

Sorry to just blurt here.