New to Forum. I am asking for wisdom/experience on a few issues to restore my rifle's accuracy after the action screws came loose and action nearly came out.

Savage 10FP-LE in .308 WIN in older Staggered Feed Blind Mag (attached to action).
SWFA SS 10x42 Scope.
Action WAS bedded (read synopsis where it came off)
Ammo: MEN 7.62x51 146 gr FMJ German ammo at 2.792" OAL (since 1/2" grouping I understand MEN purchased by Magtech and quality of OAL +/- .005" & different bullet)

Questions:
1-Should I sand off witness marks where the receiver contacts the stock so that receiver only contacts pillars?
Original Plastic Stock (early 2000's rifle) shows witness marks where parts of receiver contacts stock sides adjacent to aluminum pillars.
Aluminum Pillars show marks where receiver contacts them.

2-Looking at replacing stock with Bell & Carlson aluminum block stock, but would I need to bed the stock or at least the barrel lug?

3-Thought the Aluminum block chassis eliminated the need for bedding?
If so why don't I just re-bed the original stock as it was before it came apart?

Synopsis:
Worked on rifle/ammo until it got groups down to 1/2" MOA. Super happy that day until I went home to clean rifle and while swabbing barrel noticed the action was wiggling around.
I was pretty lucky the action didn't blow back into my face at the range.

Re-tightened action screws. Next outing the rounds wouldn't load into mag.

Disassembled rifle and found JB Weld bedding broken loose.

Re-tightened action without rebedding. Groups shot at 2-3". Mag jammed again. (spring was bent)
Checked action screw torque (was over torqued) and torqued action screws in 5 in-lb increments up to 40 in-lb and group got down to 1 to 1.5" groups (inconsistently).

Today replaced mag follower/spring because mag jams.
AND found some witness marks on Action where it rubs stock. Found corresponding marks on stock inletting.
Thinking need to sand down those spots and just have contact with Aluminum Pillars. Any thoughts?

Thanks