Quote Originally Posted by Blckwlf View Post

22 CFR 123.17

§ 123.17 Exports of firearms, ammunition, and personal protective gear.

(a) Port Directors of U.S. Customs and Border Protection shall permit the export without a license of:

(1) Parts and components for USML Category I(a) firearms, except barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames), or complete breech mechanisms, when the total value does not exceed $100 wholesale in any transaction, except to any of the countries or entities as provided in § 126.1 of this subchapter;
(2) Parts, components, accessories, or attachments for USML Category I firearms, except barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames), complete breech mechanisms, or fully automatic firearms and parts and components for such firearms, when:
(i) The total value does not exceed $500 wholesale in any transaction;
(ii) The export is to Canada for end-use in Canada or return to the United States, or temporary import into the United States of Canadian-origin items and return to Canada for a Canadian citizen; and
(iii) The exporter makes an electronic declaration to U.S. Customs and Border Protection pursuant to § 123.22(a), and the exporter is eligible to export under this exemption pursuant to § 120.1(c) of this subchapter, unless the electronic submission of such declaration is unavailable, in which case U.S. Customs and Border Protection will issue instructions; or

You must either follow the requirements of paragraph 1 in Red, or paragraph 2 in green (including i, ii, and iii).

The easiest thing to do is to order through a dealer in Canada as they have the export licenses and everything worked out. If you send me a pm I can send you a list of dealers I work with in Canada, surely one of them should be able to help you out.

*While I have a degree in legal studies, none of this should be considered legal advice, please consult with an attorney for legal advice.

This whole time I'd been looking at stocks over the $100 range, and so I'd have to deal with the green paragraph, but richards just listed a stock at $50. Shipping is about $15, so a $65 purchase wouldn't have any special paperwork to fill, right? (I have no idea what I'm doing, excuse my ignorance)