Hi all,

After a bit of discussion in another thread regarding bolt extractor life, I've decided to go on and ask an opinion question here. I'm looking to purchase a new all-around target/hunting and possible moderate long-range rifle, most likely based on .308 since that's what I currently use, and it's much more economical than .300 win mag. Living in Missouri I doubt I'll ever see any shot further than 5-600 yards at a range, and likely only around 100-300 for hunting depending on the field. I'm reasonably healthy so weight is not an issue.

I've pretty much ruled out the 110BA Stealth series as I don't see the stock being very accommodating for hunting, but still willing to consider it. That leaves the 110 Storm and 110 Tactical (both with Accustock and Accufit). Whatever I choose would be left-handed this time. Between these three, which would you all see as the better all-around rifle, especially between the Storm and Tactical?

Lastly, considering I currently have a 16 Trophy Hunter XP (although right-handed) with aftermarket Hogue stock and added cheek rest, would I realize any benefit with the Storm or Tactical, beyond being left-handed? Would I be far better by saving my money and putting it toward just upgrading the Nikon BDC scope on my Trophy Hunter to a Vortex or such?

Thanks.
Steve