Hey all,

I'm loosing my dang mind trying to figure out what the heck is going on with my 260 Rem Match...

I built my 260 about a year ago and have been shooting it the last 6 months or so with great results... I did load development and settled on a 43 grain H4350 pushing the 143 ELD-X at 2745 fps... When I first built it, my load was consistently shooting 5 shot groups which I could cover with a quarter @ 100 yards.

I have about 400 rounds down the barrel now... Went to the range this last weekend and couldn't even shoot 2 MOA!!! WTF?? It was about 41 degrees and foggy and not much wind... I started at 100 yards and groups were "ok" but not great... I moved out to 200 yards and could barely shoot a 6 inch group... I don't understand what is going on? Action screws are all torqued to 60-65 in lbs. as I got my wheeler wrench for Christmas, scope is solid as is the base. Barrel wasn't fouled very much as I gave it a cleaning when I got home, thinking that it may have been the cause. Barely had any copper come out of the barrel.

My dad just chalks it up to "conditions".... But I'm not completely buying that.... I'm a decent shot (not sniper level by any means) but better than my results showed for sure.... Any of ya'll have any idea why my rifle shot .5 MOA for 200-300 rounds and then just lost it? (I'm talking like a 6" spread @ 200 yards) I spent a pretty penny putting it together and used high quality parts... and a Sightron SIII 6-24x50 scope on top. This thing should be a 1 MOA shooter on a BAD day...

Anybody got any idea? This has me Extremely frustrated.