Well, Im sitting here checkin in one last time for the next week and a half. I'm leaving in an hour and headed out to Wyoming to help Hammer try to control the rapidly increasing Prarie Dog population. Hope to kill as many large "bull" dogs as I can.

We have the truck loaded and ready, and there are 4 of us driving out(1750miles one way ). In all I think there will be 7 or 8 Savages making the trip. Four of which are mine(260, 6br, 22-250, 223), and 3-4 of which are my friend Randy's(site member ranjan1)(243, 22-250, 223, possibly a 17hmr). We will be stopping at a few gunshops and a few Cabelas stores along the way, so it is VERY possible that more than 7-8 Savages will make the trip back home with us ::) :D. I took extra cash just incase, which means the chances just doubled cause I am a weak person ;D.

I will be sure to give a report and post some pics and maybe some videos when I get back. Those who have my cell number(viper9696, thorbird, efbell, pahog, etc), I will have it with me incase you need a live report or just wanna hear one get whacked :D.

Be safe everyone.