I keep seeing everyone here say how great the SSS trigger works for them. I'm looking to improve the trigger on my home built GRS Berserk stocked rifle. I have a 3lb single stage on one if my ARs (well the one I shoot the most) and it leaves me wanting more for this bolt rifle.

How's the SSS set as heavy as it goes, 2lbs? I'm thinking that's as low as I'd like to go. I'd even consider just a Timney replacement to get 2-3lbs. My rifle currently has a non-accutrigger with only two adjustment screws so anything seems it'd be an improvement over what I have now. I'm dealing with a 2006ish action.

I'm not scared or intimidated of the trigger guard mod needed with the SSS trigger. Just wondering more how heavy the upper limit really is, for hunting safety purposes. I rarely walk with a round chambered but I would like the safety to remain functional and do it's job should I need it to.

I searched but couldn't really find someone talking about recommending the SSS for hunting or how it shoots at it's heaviest, seems everyone is looking for a sub 1lb trigger with the SSS.

Edit:. I am not really looking at Rifle Basix at the moment because it seems that many believe their quality has gone done recently from what I can gather. I've seen multiple reviews comparing the SAV 2 to MIM parts with tooling marks. There seems to be minimal complaints directed at SSS and Timney. SSS complaints seem like someone that didn't know how to install the trigger most often.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk