Friend has one of the above listed rifles. He wanted me to mount and bore sight his Night Force 8 to 32 power scope for him. Got the scope mounted with medium height Night Force rings but ran into trouble trying to use my Bushnell collimator to bore sight the scope. bore spuds are too short to reach the barrel behind the muzzle brake (MB). Not a problem, remove the MB and then bore sight........NOT! The Muzzle brake appears to be screwed on in front of an AR style crush washer. I secured the action and tried removing the MB with an open end wrench on the flats. MB wouldn't budge but the barrel started unscrewing from the action! Barrel has moved approximately 1/2" totally screwing up the head space. The damned thing has the smooth barrel nut and that is still screwed up tight against the receiver face. Apparently a gorilla on the assembly line attached the muzzle brake. The crush washer is completely flattened. How do I remove the smooth barrel nut, pipe wrench and duct tape? I have a 338 Lapua Mag "GO" gauge coming but need to remove the barrel nut and replace it with a better slotted one.