Hi all, I have this 270 axis that I picked up and am looking for a little bit of help with it. When I received it it had a lot of surface rust on the barreled action and bolt, and the bolt would not stay in the gun when pulled to the rear. I refinished the metal, disassembled the bolt, then cleaned and reassembled it. Cosmetically now it looks pretty decent, but the problem I still have with it with the bolt stop/bolt release.

There is supposed to be a stud on the alloy trigger mechanism with a spring attached to it which goes to the bolt stop and puts pressure on it to make it return after each shot. On my gun, this stud Is broken off and the spring is missing, so the bolt stop and sear do not reset after each shot. My question is, is it possible for me to order from anywhere a new alloy trigger housing for the axis that I can put my trigger and sear into? I checked several gun parts places and did not see it listed. Could I maybe call savage and have them send me one or have them repair it? If not, can I purchase a timney or similar trigger to put in it? I checked for that too but I only saw them from 110s,112s, etc. maybe I didn't look hard enough but I couldn't find one for the axis.

I really appriciate any help or advice that you you guys are able to give me. Here are a few pictures of the rifle to show the part that I need replaced. Thanks in advance!